July 20, 2015

Loop-of-Love Road Trip Chronicles: To Michigan

July 19-20, 2015

From the beginning of this road trip, I knew I couldn’t bop around the country with all of my belongings in tow. So Laura from the greenhouse so graciously let me store half my belongings in her garage. After hours of strategically planning, rearranging, and making sure every nook and cranny of space had something to fill it my time to fully leave Pennsylvania had finally come.

One more final stop on my Loop-of-Love had to be made, even if for only a few hours: Sandusky, OH. A long-time friend I have known for 17 years, but hadn’t seen in 10 years carved our a few hours in her afternoon to catch up with an old friend! The last time I saw Jamie was when I was working my way back to Michigan from Colorado and took a pit stop at her house in Indianapolis. Now our paths were converging yet again but this time in the town where we worked together for a summer.









Another great flood of memories, and I got to see the streets that I walked so often and the building jammed full with some many Kaman’s Art Shoppe workers that made the trek to America’s Rockin’ Rollar Coast: Cedar Point everyday.



Even with only a few hours, Jamie infused our time together with so much laughter and life and a much-needed swim on a very hot summer day in Ohio.



No comments: