July 6, 2005

The Day I Caused My Mother Great Pain

July 5, 2005

This will forever be the day that I caused my mother great pain, especially in her back. A little confused? Well, 24 years ago on cinco de Julio I was born. And like almost all my birthdays, this was another good one.

The day started out with Rudy, her friend Natalie, and I going to Boulder, CO to do a little bouldering on some boulders. I didn't do very much bouldering. I was too busy taking pictures and doing some easy climbs and a little exploring to see the great view of the city.

After a little shopping in downtown Boulder, we headed to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. We didn't get to far into the Mountains before we had to turn around and make our way back to Denver. But what we saw was so Beautiful! I don't know how anyone couldn't love the mountains.

For Dinner, we met up with Dawn and Laura and Casey and Tim and Liz at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I love that place! If you have never been to one, you need to go. Check out www.osf.com to see the closest location near you.
(Left to Right: Dawn, Rudy, Me, Laura, Natalie)

No comments: