There were some low clouds rolling in over the Tetons. A few looked like rain clouds. The Grand Tetons were breath taking. I drove through stopping at quite a few look out points and turnouts on the side of the road. It was just a magnificent mixture of mountain peaks, lakes, rivers, and grasslands. After a while the sun started to break through the clouds but I knew that it was time for me to head back to Denver.
I arrived back to Denver at about 10:30pm. The trip as a whole did not turn out the way that I expected. (What did I tell ya, the Original Plan went out the window.) Without a doubt I learned a lot. I am still glad that I took it. It was definitely quite the adventure with plenty of stories and amazing sights (America is such a wonderfully diverse country). I can definitely see
myself going back to some of these places in the future but next time I don’t think I will do it by myself.
There is my car ready to head back to Denver.

No comments:
Post a Comment