July 15, 2005Well my time in Denver had to come to an end. I had a wonderful time. It is hard to believe I was there for 34 days when originally I was only going to be there about 36 hours. Well, God is still in control and so I have made my way to Indianapolis, Indiana.
On July 11 at 4:30am I hopped on I-70 in Denver. 4 states and about 1100 miles later I got off I-70 and made my way to Jamie Smith’s house. When I first arrived I wasn’t up for much conversation. After sitting 17 hours in a car I still felt like I was in motion and I was very tired. The following days of rain were just what I need to get my energy back. After a movie marathon, some card playing, and visits to old college friends; I was off to visit another college
buddy in Indy, Sheena Knotts.
The weather has not been the best during my. It has rained pretty much everyday and the humidity has been out of this world. Especially for a girl who was living in the nice dry west for the past 9 months. Sheena didn’t let the rain get us down though. As a belated birthday present, Sheena (pictured) treated me to dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise.
My 4 days in Indiana are up and now it is time to keep moving. The next stop…Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment