That one week rolled into the next, and I was still in Denver with no idea what I was going to do. I was getting a bit anxious and antsy. I started to look at my options and my atlas. That’s when this crazy idea popped into my head. Why not see a little bit of the country while I was trying to get some direction for my life. I had a little cushion to play with financially so I went for it.The Original Plan:
Day one – Drive to Badlands National Park in South Dakota. Explore and stay the night.
Day two – Drive to Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. Explore and stay the night
Day three – Drive to Yellowstone National Park in Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Explore and stay 2-3 nights.
Day five or six – drive to the Grand Tetons National Park. Explore and stay one – two nights.
Day six or seven – drive back to Denver.
From how things were going in my life at that time, I should have known that the minutes I started driving the Original Plan was going to fly out the window. And let me tell you, it flew about three days and a thousand miles out the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment