When we moved into our new house, the backyard looked like this:
With the coming of spring, I decide to at least attempt to trim back
the wild aspects displayed out back. Little did I know what I would discover. As I pulled back some of the weeds, I uncovered brick.
And the brick kept going. When I finally revealed all of it, I
decided that the little portion at the top that stuck out and served no purpose
that I could imagine had to go. It was then that I decided that I needed to put
my new acquired knowledge gathered from the greenhouse to the test. So, I took
that “extra” brick and converted it into the lining of a flowerbed and
transplanted the “sod” from the where the flowerbed was to fill in the place
where the brick was. I have to say; I ended the day feeling pretty proud of
myself. I am beginning to understand more and more why people garden. Now, I
just need some flowers.


No comments:
Post a Comment