I find that working in a greenhouse is a hard place to
beat when it comes to the best place to work during the season. Life is all
around me every single day! I can come in after two days off and notice more
and more growth: the wisteria is blooming, half of the osteospermum is showing
their color, and the ferns are ready for their haircut. The list of things to
do is endless as what you are working with continues to change.
I have learned so much about flowers and plants that everyday I am
constantly reminded how much I DON’T know. I have to remind myself that Noah
didn’t build the ark in a day and I highly doubt he had any idea what the next
day would bring either. So I take my lessons day-by-day, moment-by-moment and
internally celebrate as the question I couldn’t answer yesterday (and had to
bug a co-worker about) I could actually answer today without any assistance. Oh
how even the smallest victories can be great accomplishments.
No comments:
Post a Comment