February 20, 2014

Beautiful Mess Blitz

If anyone knows me at all, I have a very hard time turning down a road trip. I will admit that the new stage and condition of my back does make me hesitate a little, but for the most part I respond with “So, when are we leaving?”

Aletheia’s sister Kara needed to take a trip to Greensboro, NC to look at a graduate program she was interested in. With NC being my old stomping ground a plan immediately formulated in my mind: why not do a paint workshop with friends from my old church while Kara is in Greensboro?


So that is what we did. With a few set backs to overcome (Aletheia’s bum knee, a church event on the same evening, no access to a car while in Durham because Kara still had it) our Beautiful Mess workshop was a great time to catch up and encourage each other.

No comments: