After months and months, in town after town (including Harrisburg, York, Steelton,
and New Cumberland) our house searching has come to an end. We are moving 6
miles away, to a different part of Lebanon. I was explaining our housing search
to one of my bosses and said that Aletheia suggested we look in Lebanon. Little
did I know that the next day she would hand me a paper describing a house that
they had for rent. That next weekend we went and looked at it. After getting a
good walk through decided it would work just fine.
I have to say; this was one of the toughest
housing processes I have been through in a while. How easy is it to find a
place that fits two people that are completely opposite in personality? I am so
accustom to moving to place that I have never been to before, that having a
choice in the matter made it harder!
Nevertheless, the process is finished and I
can’t help but thank the Miller’s for their amazing generosity. They allowed us
to stay WAY longer than anticipated and were very patient with our process. As
I predicted when we moved in, your hugs, laughter, and kind words will be hard
to part with. No amount of gratitude I can express seems like enough. Thank
You.
No comments:
Post a Comment