September 22, 2018

Earing Collection



I have never been one that has had a closet full of “girly” items such as dresses, heeled shoes, and baskets of accessories. The new job working at a school has caused my wardrobe to transform in many ways. One of those places in is earings. But I am not one to just go out and buy them. Instead, I have to find ways to learn to make things otherwise the conquest is too simple.

By accident I came across this jewelry making class that was hosted at the local library. This was my second time participating and have been trying more and more to push myself into realms of a different style.

The best part of this class though is the element of creating with other people. Like elements of my childhood, being surrounded by a group of women can be a balm on a girls heart no matter her age.

Thanks Alex for sharing your passion and holding this space for us to create in.

No comments: