 |
| Create something with toothpaste |
 |
| Self portrait with Mud |
With the end of the year rolling in fast, I am still working
diligently to complete my Be Messy Journal goal. I have been taking the journal
to work with me and have been finding it interesting how it is a great
conversation starter. I have even challenged some of the students to try some
of the exercises. As an incognito co-author I have had to be careful. Students
aren’t supposed to know our last names. Mine is written on the front of the
book for all to see. I am grateful that there is nothing unique about the name
Heather.
 |
| Create an award for yourself (refrigerator door worthy) |
 |
| Finger-paint |
 |
| Paint what you are thankful for |
 |
| Found Poetry |
No comments:
Post a Comment