
June 30, 2015
The True Before and After
The road to closure continues as I gaze into the backyard. I could stare out of the back door and envision different layouts and garden beds. When renting a place, one always thinks about the investment. Do I really want to put so much effort into a place that I will be leaving? Well, I choice to invest. In small ways perhaps, nothing remotely close to all that I could envision. However, it is nice to look at the small of amount of effort and see big results. From uncovering brick, to making a flower bed, to killing weeds (and yes I did receive a citation warning from the city at one point because my weeds were too tall), the fruits of my labor are visible. Thanks to photos along the way, I can see how it was when my time here began and compare it with how it is now. And in that comparison, I smile.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment