Our Mid-west trip would not be complete without taking
advantage of ever opportunity possible. After all, in our minds Ohio is way
closer to Pennsylvania than Arkansas. And so as Aletheia and I discovered that
our long time friend (and my former college roommate) would be visiting family
in Ohio while we were in Michigan, why not find a way to pass through on our
way back to PA? And so that is what happened. Well…not exactly how it happened.
I ended up taking a greyhound bus from Detroit to Ohio as Aletheia had to head
back to PA in her car and ended up picking me up from the bus station on the
way to Lynette’s parent’s house. All was worth the effort (The Creamery. So
good!) as it is always good to see old friends even if it isn’t for very long.
Maybe someday we will make it out to Arkansas. With getting to Ohio being as
exciting as it was, I can only imagine what great adventure would come to pass
getting to Arkansas!



No comments:
Post a Comment