April 7, 2013

Medical Leave – Blue Devil Dash


April 7, 2013
            
The healing seems to be moving slower than I do. I am getting better. This is true; however, being surrounded by constant temptation to do things I know I shouldn’t do is not helping my situation. Therefore, I decided to apply for medical leave from my job. This was a hard decision to arrive at as I know there are plenty of things I can do where my main position is sitting behind a desk. Still I think this is for the best in the long run. After all I have to live with my back for the rest of my life.  

So yesterday was my last day of work for 4-6 weeks. The first annual Blue Devil Dash was a good not to go out on, as we had perfect weather and a good first-time turnout. Congratulations to all the runners/walkers who completed something I definitely could not do!

No comments: