July 10, 2008
Some Firsts
So here at Camp Tawonga, I have been encountering a lot of firsts. I lead a backpacking trip for the first time. I backed up a trailer for the first time. I went into hot springs for the first time. I also have had some advances in art. For the first time I actually drew something without looking at a picture or a model. I have been encountering a lot of nature which was the inspiration behind my drawing but I also drew it for a birthday present for a co-worker who just loves nature. Her birthday was at the end of June. I haven't shared this drawing before now because I didn't have a way to transfer it to an electronic file. That problem was solved when I received my first ever digital camera in the mail! Very exciting. With all the adventures that I have coming up next session, having a small, light weight camera was a must. There will plenty of pictures to come, I guarantee it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love it!! and i'm so happy that you finally have a camera!
Heather,
What a neat concept! Good job.
Love,
Mom
Nice work, Heathrow! Love it!
Post a Comment