On Easter weekend, I decided to head to one of the major attractions in the Arkansas Ozarks, Eureka Springs. This little town has a unique feel and layout. Woven into the hills, Eureka Springs has a culture of its one and is a big attraction for shoppers, honeymooers, and was selected by AmercianStyle magazine as one of the nations top 25 small art communities.
I will admit that I did not spend a lot of time going into galleries or into the many specialty shops that lined the quaint streets. Instead, I walked and drove around and took in all the sights of this small town. Including the hard to miss Christ of the Ozarks statue with the beginning signs of spring. 

1 comment:
Hey Cousin,
So all this travelling and you haven't been to the UP yet? What's up? (Just kidding.) Although it would be great to see you, I know you are busy. Take care. Love ya.
Post a Comment