As an employee of JBU, I am allowed to take 3 credit hours per semester tuition free. I would consider myself somewhat of an idiot not to at least try and take advantage of my situation. So, this semester I signed up for a graphic design class that takes place every Monday night. The first program that the class focused on was Adobe Illustrator. Most of the time we just copy other peoples work to figure out how to use the program. Well, the last assignment allowed me to use some of my creative juices. The Assignment: design a business logo that incorporates your name in some fashion (either your first name and/or you last).So I imagined Westbrook Manor. A wonderful bed and breakfast that has a few secret passage ways and a laundry shoot in every bedroom making it easy for the staff to dispose of dirty linens. If I were to open a real Bed and Breakfast, I wouldn't name it Westbrook Manor. I would call it Nobody's Inn. That has a much nicer ring to it, don't you think?
1 comment:
You did a great job on your illustration. What are you taking for your next free class?
Post a Comment