October 8, 2018

Adventures with Jean




































Jean is at it again taking me places that I would never go otherwise. The kona side of the island is almost like a foreign land to me in many respects. Being without a car for so long and little public transportation to that side of the island my explorations have been closer to home.

Jean has a way of taking things to levels I would never do I my own. We can’t just go on one hike, we have to go on three. The hike can’t just be on to a well known destination. It also has to include stops along the way that require a little “off-roading” in a hiking fashion like cool hotel bathrooms or eating lunch on a porch next to the ocean as if we own the place.

Such a treat you are and I am so glad I have an exploration buddy of your caliber.

No comments: