February 22, 2018
There and Back Again
I never thought I would ever have to get on a plane to go to a doctor’s appointment, but today I did exactly that. Because of me new found pinched nerve/back situation, my doctor wanted me to have some nerve test done on my legs. This required a specialist naturally. The pattern has been that a doctor based in Honolulu will fly over to their local office on the Big Island about once a month. This doctor ran slightly different in that he would wait for a certain amount of patients before coming over. I waited and waited. The day never came, so instead I got on a plane and headed to the doctor. Buses and a taxi naturally became part of the experience as well. However, I did have some time to kill. After doing some research, I discovered some of the local free attractions that were in walking distance from the doctor’s office. I found it so humorous that the painting that drew my attention was portraying the Big Island! Just a subconscious reminder for where I really wanted to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment