August 10, 2013

The Road Ahead


August 10, 2013


The one picture that I took to commemorate my move represents my life better than I expected. When I first looked at it, I was rather disappointed that it was blurry, as the opportunity to capture the moment was once in a lifetime. However, the visual result of the picture truly parallels the amount of clarity in my life: 
  • I have a vague understanding of where I am headed but can’t quite make out all of the detailed information. 
  • I follow Aletheia (literally in the photo as well) to a place that she is familiar with trusting that my role will reveal itself in due course. 
  • It is inevitable that detours and construction will be along the way, but the exact place and time is unknown. 

So I continue to move forward in faith. I have confidence in what I already know how to do, and trust that the unknown elements of the future will come into focus exactly when they are supposed to.



No comments: