March 31, 2013
Two months ago, Awake My Soul: A Contemplative
Art Journal was released. This past weekend, Aletheia and I finally got to celebrate
together this accomplishment. This book would not be in existence without the
support of so many fabulous people. As a gesture of appreciation to all of
those wonderful people, the release party began.
Naturally, the theme of this party was all about celebrating creativity in all its forms. All the guests had the opportunity to create their own pizzas, their own floats for dessert, and works of art using Aletheia’s favorite medium: yupo and acrylic ink.
 |
Orange Creamsicle = Amazing!
|
 |
| Pitta Pizzas |
 |
| Art Creation Station |
 |
| Rachel's Cafe and Creperi |
The weekend was indeed a whirlwind as I left Durham on Thursday and was back at home yesterday. Still we managed to fit in some of the local Lancaster flavor. What will be the next cause of celebration? I hardly know, but I am sure it will be a good time!
 |
| The Fractured Prune Donut Shoppe |
No comments:
Post a Comment