April 19 – May 6, 2012
The majority of my trips to England to visit the family have
been conducted around the holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas). A bit
weary of the cold weather, I decided it was time to experience England during a
different season. With tickets during the summer costing a ridiculous amount,
spring was just going to have to do. Hilary has always told me that the weather
in England is best in April. So I booked my ticket for April. Well, in the end,
I am glad that England was able to lift the drought label. However, rain almost
every day was a little much. Still, the moments of sunshine were pleasant and
we did our best to get out and enjoy them whenever the clouds parted to let the
light through.
As always, I had a great time hanging with family. My niece
and nephew are growing up so quickly. I think Casey grew in height in the two
weeks that I was there!
Although the trip started with the disappointment of our Mt.
Snowdon Summit being postponed, it was still full of fun memories, including:
 |
| Trips to the Park |
 |
| Puzzles with Lois |
 |
| IKEA Outings |
 |
| Nature Adventures |
 |
| Exploring the Sea Life Center in Birmingham |
 |
| Fine Cuisine |
 |
| And the appearance of Clark Kent |
 |
| Sisters |
Of course, I am very happy to report that no hospital visits
were required; a vast improvement from last time!
No comments:
Post a Comment