After spending a total of 27 hours driving for the last week and a half, I am back at work in Mouth of Wilson, VA. The journey began in Tennessee and from there went to Marion, Indiana. As the next week began, I headed back to Virginia but not to camp just yet. Instead, I first went to Monterey, VA to visit Makenzy Canze aka Makenzy Watson, someone I have known since I have had the ability to make memories. The Watson hospitality was definitely in her blood as she made me feel right at home and an honored guest.
For the short part of my visit when it wasn’t raining, Makenzy gave me the walking tour of the small town of Monterey.
The library was also a place to visit, as it was the only place with Internet access. With my GA position interview still sitting in the back of my mind, I checked my email hoping to have an answer but realistically expecting it not to be there for some time. Waiting wasn’t even an option as I saw the answer right before me sitting in my inbox.
I have officially accepted the GA position and will be starting Grad school in the fall…. well technically I will be starting classes in January. It is hard to explain and slightly confusing (completely out of character for me I know) so just know come mid-August I will be heading to Tennessee.
No comments:
Post a Comment