Well I am back in England for the holiday season. My visit this time around is a bit longer than last year; 4 weeks in total. I arrived only to hit the ground running as Hilary and I started a baking frenzy. Hilary decided to challenge some of her friend over here to go a little out of their comfort zones. Baking for the two of us has been something we have been doing for years. You see, Hilary decided to host a cookie exchange; an event where everyone that is invited bakes a certain amount of cookies. All the cookies are then brought to one centralized please where each person then takes some of all of the other people’s cookies. The result is a fabulous smorgasbord of tasty treats. Well, for many of Hilary’s friends, this was the first time they have ever attempted to bake let alone bake in this high quantity. My taste buds decided with a shadow of doubt that all passed the challenge with flying colors.
December 13, 2008
Cookie Exchange
December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment