eptember 15, 2008My days in California have come to a close. In some ways it feels like I am exiting one world and entering into a new one; closing a door that possibly will never be opened again. My final month at Camp Tawonga was almost surreal. The quietness during the week as I helped get ready for the next family camp weekend was definitely cherished. The reunion of familiar faces every weekend as staff would return for another program.

Soon that place will become a distant memory as I travel from one world to the next. Indiana, a world I once was in for four and half years I will now return to as if bending back time while still moving forward. Lynette, my roommate of old, will be my roommate again for the last time. She looks to have a male roommate of the more permanent fashion in the coming year and I look to other horizons in the job market. Knowing that this new, familiar place will be a place to recharge and refocus as I prepare myself to step through yet another time warp; still unsure of where it will take me.
No comments:
Post a Comment