When I arrived back in Indiana, I was a bit surprised to find that you were now living in the backyard. I will never forget the day that Lynette told me she was going to give you away. I, like everyone else, was completely shocked by the declaration. I never thought I would see the day. I knew there had to be a good reason for her to do something like that. And there was.
I know that I have been hard on you in a lot of ways. I have refused to throw you your gross, slobbery racket ball on more than one occasion; and I scolded you when I found you lying in my bed. But through it, I think we came to a healthy understanding. Believe me I felt sorry for you when you were tied up outside this past month, but there was nothing I could do.


In the end, I think this move has greatly benefited everyone involved, you especially. Now you will be able to run free, learn to hunt, swim everyday while living indoors and being the fun, loving social dog that you are. Lynette is already missing you, even greater than she sometimes
will admit.
will admit.I hope that you find all the attention, affection, and love you need in your new home. I have no doubt that you will.
1 comment:
ohhh...you wrote yeti :) she will live in infamy!
Post a Comment