Although this picture is not of anyone I know; it, however, gives a pretty accurate view of the events happening in my life. That time has come again when I get to pack up all my stuff and desperately try to fit it all in my car. If it doesn’t fit, it gets left behind. I do not foresee the need of having to duct tape boxes to the top of my car, but my worry-o-meter begins to rise as I wonder if my packing skills are at the right level to make it all fit.
Being in one place for two and a half years has made the accumulation of items rise considerably. My time here in Arkansas has been a fantastic learning experience. I am going to greatly miss my Soderquist Family and the beautiful springs and falls that Arkansas has to behold.
My need for adventure and the winds of change finally got a hold of me once more. The road to mid-august is paved with new challenges out in California. I will be a wilderness leader just outside of Yosemite National Park working for Camp Tawonga (for more info click here). I will be leading backpacking trips as well as doing some ropes course instruction.
The road beyond that is completely unknown. I have a few possibilities in mind, but as I have learned from the past things can change dramatically in one swift moment. I will do my best to take you along for the ride. First stop Indiana.
Being in one place for two and a half years has made the accumulation of items rise considerably. My time here in Arkansas has been a fantastic learning experience. I am going to greatly miss my Soderquist Family and the beautiful springs and falls that Arkansas has to behold.
My need for adventure and the winds of change finally got a hold of me once more. The road to mid-august is paved with new challenges out in California. I will be a wilderness leader just outside of Yosemite National Park working for Camp Tawonga (for more info click here). I will be leading backpacking trips as well as doing some ropes course instruction.
The road beyond that is completely unknown. I have a few possibilities in mind, but as I have learned from the past things can change dramatically in one swift moment. I will do my best to take you along for the ride. First stop Indiana.
No comments:
Post a Comment