Well, I thought I would take this opportunity to give you a little inside look at my job. Currently we are building another ropes course (both high and low) out at our Greystone Facility. Base Camp 2 is its official name. We are still at the beginning stages of construction of the high ropes course. The first stage is clearing. This is quite a long process when you start with the area that we did. (see picture below)

The clearing is pretty much done and we drilled all the holes in the trees to install blots that serve as the connecting points of cable and rope.
All of our bolts haven’t come in yet, so to continue moving forward with the project we started construction of the platforms that participants stand on at the beginning and the end of an element. 
As the course progresses, I will post more pictures to give you a better understanding of what I do. Hopefully by the end of the week the course will really start to take shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment